NU Learning and Teaching Committee announced the winners of NU Teaching Awards 2019 on May 2019.
This year the winners in six categories are:
- Integrating Research and Teaching: Sofiya An (SSH)
- Innovative Teaching: Sydney Morrow (SSH)
- Academic Integrity - the Kehinde Award: Daniel Torrano (GSE)
- Leadership in Teaching: Duishon Shamatov (GSE)
- Internationalization: Bridget Goodman (GSE)
- Inclusive Teaching: Nicholas Maxwell, Nabila Nejmaoui, Inês Russinho Mouga and Rida El-Mehdawe (CPS)
The third ceremony of NU Teaching Awards was held on September 27, 2019.
The recently promoted Faculty members were invited as well to be congratulated by members of Managing Council, Academic Council, Research Council, Faculty Senate, Learning and Teaching Committee, undergraduate and graduate students.
NU Learning and Teaching Committee announced that starting from 2020, the Integrating Research and Teaching Award will be named after Sofiya An, who has made a significant contribution in this direction.